Online course English Pre-Intermediate 1 A2-A2.1
*Now with 20% discount
This course is for students who can communicate simply and understand things in familiar situations but only with some difficulty.
In this course, you will talk about topics such as family, music and books. You will also learn and practice how to use grammar to talk about present events and future plans. During class, you will have the opportunity to discuss interesting topics with your peers while practicing the new language you have learnt. Homework will be given to ensure your progress, so try to keep at least 1-2 hours a week free for that!
* Keynote Pre-intermediate Student's Book + DVD-ROM, units 1-4, 9781337273923
* Keynote Pre-intermediate Workbook + WB Audio CD, units 1-4, 9781337273985
A sample unit from the Keynote pre-intermediate book can be downloaded here.
We use Keynote books for our English for Everyone courses, at all levels. TED talks form the basis of the books. These talks feature remarkable people from around the world. They speak passionately and persuasively on a variety of subjects. Each course introduces students to life-changing stories. Listening, speaking, reading and writing exercises are included. The lessons focus on communication and integrate grammar and vocabulary.
- This course is taught in English and is open to students of all nationalities.
- The pace of the course is quite fast. We recommend at least two hours homework per week.
- We strongly advise you to have a look at the sample unit mentioned above.
- You can do an online assessment test for an indication of your English level. The assessment is based on the Common European Framework Reference (CEFR).
*Attention: the 20% reduction is already incorporated in the stated price.
Books are not included in the course fee; you have to buy the books yourself. The prices listed for the books are approximate.
This online course is taught via Zoom. On the day of the course, shortly before the starting time, the teacher will send you an e-mail with the link for the zoom meeting. Also check your spam-box if you did not receive the link. Late registrations, within 6 hours before the course start, may not be processed on time, which means you may not receive the link. Do you have questions about zoom? Please click here for instructions.